RETURN, REFUND AND EXCHANGES
You may return your order, or any part of your order, for a full refund if you are not satisfied for any reason. You must register your return within 14 days from receipt of your order and send the goods back to the retailer/seller according to their instructions without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from registering your return.
If you ordered products from different retailers then you are to follow the returns instructions for each seller/retailer individually.
To start the returns process:
If returns information was included in your package, please follow those instructions to return the package directly to the seller/retailer. There is no need to notify us of your wish to return an order if you have the details that you need. If not, visit our Help Centre and answer some quick interactive questions to receive a return form with specific instructions.
Important note: All orders must be returned directly to the seller/retailer(s). Please do not return any items to Art and Glam head office. We will not accept liability for any goods returned directly to Art and Glam.
Please note, the following goods cannot be returned:
- Goods that are clearly personalized or made to your specifications.
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate rapidly, e.g. fresh fruit, fresh flowers.
- Goods with health protection or hygiene considerations, if opened, e.g. make-up, underwear, pierced jewelry.
- Audio or video recordings or computer software, if opened.
- Newspapers, periodicals and magazines.
- Goods returned must be in a saleable condition.
- Goods returned must be unworn/unused with original tags and packaging.
- Goods should be packaged so that both the item and the brand packaging (if applicable) are not damaged in transit. Art and Glam and our retailers do not accept responsibility for items damaged in transit.
- You are responsible for the return postage costs unless an item has arrived faulty or damaged.
- If you are returning all the products from a specific retailer, we will refund your original shipping costs. Note if you upgraded to express delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery.
- Where you purchased from multiple retailers, please send goods to each seller/retailer separately.
- We strongly recommend using a tracked mail service (with insurance were appropriate for goods value), retaining proof of postage. Art and Glam and our retailers do not accept responsibility for items lost in return transit.
- If a returned item is being shipped internationally, please mark as “RETURNED GOODS” to avoid the seller/retailer incurring any customs charges on receipt of your return.
- If an order is returned which does not meet these conditions, your return may be refused and returned to you or a reduced refund may be offered.
Damaged or faulty goods
If your order arrived damaged, or you’re having problems with a product you’ve bought, please raise an enquiry with the seller/retailer as soon as possible by visiting our Help Centre (by clicking back a page) and answering some quick interactive questions.
Please note: Most sellers/retailers will require an image or video showing the damage, fault or incorrect item received to be able to provide a solution. The most common solutions to resolving issues relating to damaged or faulty goods are:
- The retailer may be able to provide a replacement.
- The retailer may offer a discount to keep the goods with minor damage.
- If a retailer cannot replace the item, and you do not wish to accept a discount, you can cancel the order and return the goods for a full refund. Some sellers/retailers may offer to collect the goods. Some retailers will provide you with a free returns label for this purpose. However, if a retailer is unable to collect the item or provide a free returns label, they will refund reasonable returns postage costs upon you providing a copy of your returns postage receipt.
If you refuse to accept delivery of all or part of your order (where the products or packaging do not appear to be damaged or defective) any fees and charges incurred by the sellers/retailer due to a package being refused may be deducted from your merchandise refund. The same will apply if the tracking states that delivery has been attempted and the item is awaiting collection from a postal depot, and that item is not collected and returned to the sender.
- You will be refunded within 14 days of the retailer receiving back the goods.
- Where a retailer has offered to collect the goods, you will be refunded within 14 days of cancelling your contract.
- You will receive an email once the products reach the retailer and are accepted for return.
- Refunds will be issued to the same means of payment initially used to purchase the goods.
- Refunds usually take between 1 – 5 business days to show in your account, depending on the payment method used.
Unfortunately, we are unable to exchange items, please follow the returns process using the information above.